Sales Development Professional - Love your Monday's Again!
Business Development | Taylorsville, UT | Full Time
We're Hiring! Ready to Launch Your Career?
We are currently hiring for our B2B Prospecting / Appointment Setter openings! This role involves making outbound calls and teeing up qualified sales appointments for our clients. The starting salary range for this position is $12-$15 per hour based on experience. In addition, you earn weekly bonuses based on your performance.
Working at Launch is more than just a job. Here there are endless possibilities for career growth within the company. A start-up environment is exciting, always changing, and most importantly, building something fresh and valuable. Launch Leads is growing extremely fast, and proactive thinkers are highly valued here. Show us your strengths, your unique talents, and work hard to improve the status quo, and your efforts will be rewarded. Move into additional roles to utilize your talents, build the company, and make a difference! Launch Leads is a leading provider in B2B leads and appointments in the high tech and software industry. We are a growing company with great opportunity and are looking for individuals who want to become an integral part of our organization.
- Schedule demos/appointments between our client’s sales representatives and potential customers.
- Contact and qualify leads via calling and emails to build a steady pipeline of qualified opportunities for our clients.
- Must meet a daily metrics of daily and weekly performance. Must be able to make a high volume of outbound calls and professionally interact with VP and higher level executives.
- Key Characteristics: 1. High Integrity 2. Positive Attitude 3. Great Work Ethic
- College degree preferred (pursuing or completed).
- B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Have a competitive drive, desire to learn and grow, be self motivated.
- Communication: Able to write and speak clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Proficient computer skills in a Windows based environment.
- Willing to take on tough challenges and find new ways of being successful.
- Energy: High energy and very contagious enthusiasm.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a team environment enthusiastically.
- Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for their own sales results on a daily and hourly basis.
- Sets personal goals and drives their own personal fulfillment
- Reliability: Be reliable with attendance, time off, etc