Web Application Software Engineer
Product development | Warwick, RI | Full Time
Lapis Software Associates is a Product development division of Scientific Games, who is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Lapis has created some of the Lottery Industry's most innovative products and have provided software to many lotteries around the world. We currently have a fast growing product development group based in our Warwick, Rhode Island office and need help to develop and support new customers and products.
We have a casual work environment where developers use the latest web technologies and Agile tools.
About the job:
Due to the success of our gem | Intelligence® product line we are looking for software developers to create great looking web applications. For this position we are looking for someone who has great User Experience (UX) and User Interface(UI) design skills. We are constantly evaluating new technologies and this position offers lots of opportunity to expand your technical skills.
- BS in Computer Science (or acceptable equivalent) and proven track record with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Front-End and Back-End Web Development
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Database and SQL experience
- Can work solo or in small teams with minimal guidance
- Has a flexible and dynamic skill set and can work on various facets of a project
- OutSystems Agile low-code platform
Your personal strengths:
- Very good interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills
- A do-what-it-takes attitude
- Able to help solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where multi-tasking is common
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- Full benefit package to include medical, dental, tuition reimbursement and 401K
- Seventeen (17) days PTO first year and 11 holidays
Scientific Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.