Project Manager Supply Chain - Packaging
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Project Manager Supply Chain
LSA is seeking a Project Manager with manufacturing and supply chain experience. LSA helps its client’s by supporting their overall process improvement and cost savings initiatives. An exemplary track record in implementation is critical for this role. We work with our clients to deliver value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of their supply chain operations.
This position will interface directly with internal functions and suppliers and requires someone with a track record of managing large project plans, from concept through delivery in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
- Experience leading large, complex projects centered on manufacturing and packaging related cost savings initiatives
- End to end supply chain experience
- Experience in Packaging, Graphics, Logistics, Operations, Manufacturing, or Distribution.
- Advanced MS-Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Advanced MS-Project skills (work plan integration across multiple work-streams, generating custom reporting, resource loading, estimation)
- Advanced MS-PowerPoint skills (status updates, executive reporting, steering committee briefs)
- Intense attention to detail in identifying and mitigating risks, following up on action items, and facilitating decisions
- Impeccable facilitation skills for cross-functional team meetings
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- Bachelor degree required
Local- Chicago based Candidates Only