Project Manager - Supply Chain
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Supply Chain Project Manager
LSA is looking for Project Managers with supply chain knowledge and experience working on end to end supply chain projects. LSA helps its client’s by supporting their overall process improvement and network optimization efforts by focusing on manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution centers. We work with our clients to deliver value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of their supply chain operations.
This position will interface directly with internal functions and suppliers and requires someone with a track record of working on large projects from concept through delivery in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
- Experience working on projects centered on manufacturing and network optimization
- End to end supply chain experience
- Experience in Logistics, Operations, Warehousing, Manufacturing, or Distribution;
- 5+ years of Supply Chain experience is required
- Experience with SKU rationalization and customer stratification.
- SAP experience as well as strong data analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Develop initiatives to realize desired future state, including short term and longer term activities
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
Local- Chicago based Candidates Only