Project Manager, Product Management
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Location - Oak Brook, IL
Project Manager, Product Management- Contract Position (with potential for Contract to Hire)
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for Project Managers to support our client’s projects. We look for project managers that have a strong understanding of client needs, that are collaborative, work well in a cross-function team environment and are results-oriented.
- Contribute to strategy, direction and goals for marketing and communication efforts.
- Prepare, disseminate and maintain associate and customer communications as it relates to responsible product/service.
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics.
- Provide content and direction for training. In some instances, lead development of training.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitive environment (messaging, pricing, promotions, positioning, etc.) and take necessary actions.
- Liaison to clients for IT product/service offerings.
- Contribute analytical, marketing and/or product management support to product portfolio as necessary to meet business priorities and goals.
- Lead and support project to accomplish IT objectives.
- Define project priorities, scope, approach and resource requirements in a matrixed organization.
- Minimum 2+ years in product management, product development, sales or marketing.
- Possess an understanding of application develop, system integration and IT security
- At least 3-5 years experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross functional groups, including outside vendors.
- Strong team orientation, communication, project management, creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze issues, develop and deploy solutions within a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Use effective time and project schedule management to consistently meet deadlines and ensure preparedness for launch or implementation of products, services or initiatives.
- Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills.
Local- Chicago based Candidates Only