Project Manager - Contract Role
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Project Manager - Contract
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for a Project Manager to support our client’s projects. We look for project managers that have a strong understanding of client needs, that are collaborative, work well in a cross-function team environment and are results-oriented.
- Lead and support project to accomplish objectives.
- Utilize technically sound methods of investigation, analysis, design, planning, and scheduling, adhering to the IT methodologies and conventions.
- Coordinate project activities with teams within the IT organization and those in the business or other requesting organizations as well as any 3rd-Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- Manage and monitor project budget, scope, schedule, progress, and risks.
- Establish and facilitate ongoing reviews of scope, resources, schedule and budget.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and expectations during the lifecycle of the project.
- Integrate work-plan maintenance and monitoring.
- Perform issues and risk management, tracking, prioritization, resolution facilitation, reporting and trending analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with project management process, methodologies and techniques.
- Proven experience deploying and executing industry-standard Project Management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
- At least 3+ years of consulting experience.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- At least 3 years’ experience using MS-Office, MS Project, SharePoint and scheduling & time tracking tools.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills.
- 1-2 years of experience with digital employee engagement (DEE) initiatives in retail environment
- User experience/exposure to Workplace by Facebook application
Local- Chicago based Candidates Only