Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Location - Oak Brook, IL
Project Manager - Contract Position (with potential for Contract to Hire)
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for IT Project Managers to support our client’s projects. We look for project managers that have a strong understanding of client needs, that are collaborative, work well in a cross-function team environment and are results-oriented.
- Lead and support project to accomplish IT objectives.
- Define project priorities, scope, approach and resource requirements in a matrixed organization.
- Utilize technically sound methods of investigation, analysis, design, planning, and scheduling, adhering to the IT methodologies and conventions.
- Coordinate project activities with teams within the IT organization and those in the business or other requesting organizations as well as any 3rd-Party Suppliers and Vendors.
- Manage and monitor project budget, scope, schedule, progress, and risks.
- Work with client to align IT strategy and services provided.
- Establish and facilitate ongoing reviews of scope, resources, schedule and budget.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and expectations during the lifecycle of the project.
- Integrate work-plan maintenance and monitoring.
- Perform issues and risk management, tracking, prioritization, resolution facilitation, reporting and trending analysis.
- 8+ years of IT Project Management experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience using MS-Office, MS Project, Clarity PPM tool and SharePoint and scheduling & time tracking tools.
- 3-5 years of experience leading and/or supporting technical integration projects.
- Possess an understanding of application develop, system integration, IT security, system design & client/server architectures.
- At least 3-5 years experience in leading and managing 3rd-Party Suppliers and Vendors relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with project management process, methodologies and techniques.
- Proven experience deploying and managing industry-standard Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills.
- Ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results.
- Ability to self-start and be versatile in a dynamic environment.
Local- Chicago based Candidates Only