Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Project Manager - Contract Position (with potential for Contract to Hire)
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for a Project Manager to support our client’s projects. We look for project managers that have a strong understanding of client needs, that are collaborative, work well in a cross-function team environment and are results-oriented.
- Lead and support project to accomplish business objectives.
- Plan and manage the delivery of business solutions and works closely with all functional areas, such as Sales, Marketing, Legal. Operations, Distribution, etc.
- Define project priorities, scope, approach and resource requirements in a matrixed organization.
- Manage and monitor project budget, scope, schedule, progress, and risks.
- Establish and facilitate ongoing reviews of scope, resources, schedule and budget.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and expectations during the lifecycle of the project.
- Work with client to align business strategy and services provided.
- Facilitates an exchange of ideas and application of best practices.
- Integrate work-plan maintenance and monitoring.
- Perform issues and risk management, tracking, prioritization, resolution facilitation, reporting and trending analysis.
- Creation of presentations and preparation of status and issues.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience using MS-Office, MS Project, Clarity PPM tool and SharePoint and scheduling & time tracking tools.
- Proven experience deploying and managing industry-standard Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills.
- Ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results.
- Ability to self-start and be versatile in a dynamic environment.
- Possess an introductory understanding of application programming, database, system design & client/server architectures.
- PMP Certification preferred
Local- Chicago based Candidates Only