Program Manager - SAP
Consulting | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for a Program Manager to support our client’s projects. We look for program managers that have a strong understanding of client needs, that are collaborative, work well in a cross-function team environment and are results-oriented.
The Program Manager will be responsible for overall coordination of expansive SAP ERP programs that cut across multiple disciplines as well as managing all aspects of complex multifaceted projects from inception through project closure, including coordination of multiple teams and stakeholders. The PM will be responsible for coordination of milestone events, major deliverables, and ensuring that schedules are coordinated with subcontracts, internal teams and customer. The PM will manage multiple efforts.
This role will require up to 80% travel to mostly to Los Angeles,CA and Richmond,VA area.
- At least 10 years of Program Management experience is required, specifically managing complex and business critical programs.
- A minimum of 5 years experience leading full SAP ERP (ECC, TM, BW, HCM) deployments.
- 3+ years of functional SAP experience preferably in the MM and PP with SD being optional.
- Experience working with and communicating to executive level leadership.
- Integration and/or major business transformation experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of software project/project management.
- At least 5+ years of cross-functional management experience.
- Proven experience deploying and executing industry-standard Project Management methodologies, i.e. Agile, PMBOK.
- Must have experience in one or more project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Primavera P3).
- Experience participating in one or more Merger & Acquisition project focused on an IT work stream including IT Infrastructure separation, data center migration, application integration/ separation/ rationalization and IT synergies/cost reduction.
- Advanced and broad technical knowledge of IT Hardware and Software systems.
- Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries.
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm, with commitment to do what it takes to satisfy demanding clients.
- Certification in Project Management is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Design or Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred.