Program Manager - Digital Banking and Agile
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is a Chicago-based management consulting firm with a proven track record of delivering integrated solutions across diverse business units.
LSA is a certified woman-owned management consulting firm focused on creating True Consulting Partnerships. We brings extensive consulting expertise and a strong entrepreneurial culture to each of our client engagements. We have a rich skill set and direct experience with industry-leading clients with regional or headquarters presence in the greater Chicago area.
LSA is enjoying rapid growth, and we continue to seek top-tier consulting talent to serve our growing client requirements. We strive to build teams that bring world-class consulting experience to every client engagement. We welcome people who have an innovative mindset, constantly seek to create value for our clients, and approach problem-solving with a unique perspective.
Program Manager - Private Passport
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for a Program Manager with strong experience understanding client needs, establishing structured, high-performing project teams, managing to challenging commitments, and providing leadership to clients and team members. Experienced Project Managers will be expected to be familiar with formal Program and Project Management concepts and methodologies.
- Plan and manage a large digital program through a transition between two platforms.
- Integrate best practices and apply best practices for multi high performing scrum teams.
- Manage the day to day delivery of the program.
- Creating new governance, metrics and processes, and implementing changes necessary to ensure a successful and sustainable transition.
- At least 5 years of Program Management experience is required.
- 3+ years managing Enterprise Agile Transformation & Adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience with Private Passport software and digital software implementations.
- 3+ years managing multiple scrum teams.
- Proven experience deploying and executing industry-standard Project Management methodologies.
- Demonstrated communication abilities through MS PowerPoint at all levels (i.e. Executive, Working Teams, etc)
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm, with commitment to do what it takes to satisfy demanding clients.