Organizational Change Management Consultant
Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is a Chicago-based management consulting firm with a proven track record of delivering integrated solutions across diverse business units.
LSA is a certified woman-owned management consulting firm focused on creating True Consulting Partnerships. We brings extensive consulting expertise and a strong entrepreneurial culture to each of our client engagements. We have a rich skill set and direct experience with industry-leading clients with regional or headquarters presence in the greater Chicago area.
LSA is enjoying rapid growth, and we continue to seek top-tier consulting talent to serve our growing client requirements. We strive to build teams that bring world-class consulting experience to every client engagement. We welcome people who have an innovative mindset, constantly seek to create value for our clients, and approach problem-solving with a unique perspective.
LSA is looking for Organization Change Management (OCM) Consultants with experience driving change management activities across a variety of capabilities to improve and accelerate the delivery of transformation initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience developing and delivering change management solutions and previous experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Manage and implement core OCM activities (change strategy & planning, stakeholder engagement, change impact, organizational readiness, communications and training).
- Conduct change management task and deliverable creation activities.
- Working with cross-functional teams to execute on change strategies and activities.
- Assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
- Recommend approaches to align key organizational stakeholders to the change.
- Provide guidance to team members in the development of change strategies.
- Partner with organizational leadership, communication, training, and business support teams to develop integrated change management activities for all target audiences.
- Identify potential resistance areas of the affected audiences, and create mitigation plans and activities to reduce project risks.
- Ensure change management activities occur on time, and within budget.
- Prepare comprehensive change and transition plans.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- At least 5 years of Change Management experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience in a consulting environment, preferably as part of the Big Four or in a top-tier consulting firm.
- Proven experience deploying and executing industry-standard Change Management. Methodologies such as Prosci, Adkar, etc; certification preferred.
- Strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and leading best practices.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Able to translate complex ideas or results into easy-to-understand, actionable statements and conclusions.
Local - Chicago based Candidates Only