Consulting | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is a Chicago-based management consulting firm with a proven track record of delivering integrated solutions across diverse business units.
LSA is a certified woman-owned management consulting firm focused on creating True Consulting Partnerships. We brings extensive consulting expertise and a strong entrepreneurial culture to each of our client engagements. We have a rich skill set and direct experience with industry-leading clients with regional or headquarters presence in the greater Chicago area.
LSA is enjoying rapid growth, and we continue to seek top-tier consulting talent to serve our growing client requirements. We strive to build teams that bring world-class consulting experience to every client engagement. We welcome people who have an innovative mindset, constantly seek to create value for our clients, and approach problem-solving with a unique perspective.
Lake Shore Associates (LSA) is looking for Business Analysts to join our consulting team to work on client delivery projects. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, business acumen and excellent communication skills to help provide the best solutions for the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
- Gather and document system/business requirements in the form of user stories and use cases.
- Perform requirement analysis and systems analysis, facilitating design and development of software solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring unique business needs are properly translated to functional specifications and provide a system solution.
- Facilitate workshops and interview sessions with stakeholder groups in order to perform effective analysis.
- Organize and present complex technical information effectively.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Work both independently and as an integral member of a team.
- Manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with business team, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), technical teams and project managers on projects during all phases of software development life cycle.
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis experience is required.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of enterprise content management system.
- Experience in a consulting environment; in a top-tier consulting firm is a plus.
- Experience in analysis, business process improvement, gap analysis, functional design, use cases and testing.
- At least 3 years in Microsoft Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, SharePoint).
- Strong understanding and experience in the Agile (Scrum) Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework.
- Excellent written and oral communications and facilitation skills.