Lending Support Specialist
Consumer Lending | Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada | Full Time
The Lending Support Specialists at Lakeland Credit Union are involved with many areas of the consumer and commercial lending process. They are responsible for the day to day operational functions and administration relating to the processing and maintenance of LCU’s residential mortgage, consumer and commercial lending portfolios, including but not limited to transactions, funding loans, preparation of securities, providing instructions to Solicitors and preparing reports. This is a high-paced position which includes time sensitive deadlines, large dollar transactions and attention to detail.
- Are you a meticulous by nature?
- Are you a self-starter who enjoys meeting deadlines?
- Are you a team player that helps make your workplace great?
- Do you thrive in fast-paced environments where you know that you are making a difference for our members?
Lakeland Credit Union can help shape your career. You’ll be involved in local decision making and work hands-on in finding solutions for our members. You will have opportunity to thrive in a team atmosphere where everyone works together to achieve our personal and financial goals. Does this sound like the perfect fit? Then apply today!
What you offer:
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently while maintaining accuracy
- Previous experience working with a Financial Institution is an asset
- High School Diploma is required; Post-Secondary Degree or diploma is preferred
What we offer:
- A culture that values and recognizes your abilities to be successful and help others to be successful
- A tenured team of professionals that provide trusted advice every day
- A diverse team environment with opportunities to learn and grow your career
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package including employee financial services benefits
*This position will be subject to a pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record and credit checks.