Centralized Services Support
Operations | Bonnyville and Cold Lake, Canada | Full Time
The Centralized Services Support position ensures all daily operations and maintenance of back-office functions relating to cheques and digital payment items are processed efficiently. The role is also responsible for related investigations, traces, auditing and troubleshooting to support our members and internal departments. Reconciliations of accounts are required so basic accounting knowledge is an asset. This role also provides document support by scanning, storing and management of digital copies.
- Are you a meticulous by nature?
- Are you a self-starter who enjoys meeting deadlines?
- Are you a team player that helps make your workplace great?
- Do you thrive in fast-paced environments where you know that you are making a difference for our members?
Lakeland Credit Union can help shape your career. You’ll be involved in local decision making and work hands-on in finding solutions for our members. You will have opportunity to thrive in a team atmosphere where everyone works together to achieve our personal and financial goals. Does this sound like the perfect fit? Then apply today!
What you offer:
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently while maintaining accuracy
- Previous experience working with a Financial Institution is an asset
- High School Diploma is required; Post-Secondary Degree or diploma is preferred
What we offer:
- A culture that values and recognizes your abilities to be successful and help others to be successful
- A tenured team of professionals that provide trusted advice every day
- A diverse team environment with opportunities to learn and grow your career
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package including employee financial services benefits
*This position will be subject to a pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record and credit checks.