Programming | Leamington Spa, UK | Full Time
Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile game developer based right in the heart of Leamington Spa, England. We are working on entirely unique and exciting IPs and we have built a dynamic team of brilliant developers who use their talents to create the most imaginative solutions in gaming. Click to learn more.
Programmers at Kwalee need you to deliver high quality, innovative and extremely fun mobile games. You will be required to design, create and develop excellent quality and reliable games software as directed by your team lead. Your code will need to be demonstrably of the highest quality in the creation commercially successful games titles.
You must have:
- A minimum 2 years of games programming experience.
- A proven track record of designing high quality and innovative game software, or
- A minimum a 2:1 or above degree in Computer Science, Programming, Mathematics or a similarly related discipline.
- An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages preferably including at least one of Objective-C, C# or Java.
- Generalist end-to-end programming experience as you will be working within a small development team.
- A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- A team player who will contribute daily to developing great games.
- Experience of working with UNITY for mobile devices.
- An avid interest in either console or mobile games, preferably both.
Salary and Location:
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience and your proven track record.
This job is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
You must have the full right to work within the UK.
If you are suitable for this role, you must include the following with your application:
1) A covering letter stating why you are suitable for this particular role and provide examples of successful games for which you have been responsible for programming/designing.
2) Your CV.
3) Your salary expectations.
Kwalee Ltd is a developer and publisher of mobile games. It was founded in 2011 by David Darling (CBE) who originally co-founded Codemasters in 1986.
We seek to excite and entertain our customers with innovative new games that provide incredible experiences.