Mac Support Contractor
IT | Leamington Spa, UK | Part Time and Contract
Apple Mac Support Contractor
We require an Apple Mac support contractor, either an individual or company where we have assigned staff, who are highly experienced in working with complex, network-based Apple Mac systems.
- 5+ years experience of providing Apple Mac support services to businesses.
- Advanced Unix (linux) knowledge.
- Able to provide both onsite and remote support.
- You should be an expert problem solver and should advise us and suggest improvements to our existing IT set up.
- Support for all our IT issues ideally (servers, workstations, wi-fi, offsite and onsite backups).
- Important server updates need to be carried out in evenings and weekends to minimise disruption for our staff.
- You must be based within the Midlands area . i.e 30 minute drive to Leamington Spa.
- You should be an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician ideally.
- Windows knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
Hours and location
- Approx. 10 hours support per month (this does vary month to month).
- salary/hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- An ongoing monthly contractor/service agreement is our preference but we will consider a part-time, in-house position for this role, provided you can be flexible with hours and are highly experienced.
If you are suitable for this role, you must include the following with your application:
1) A covering letter stating why you are suitable for this particular role and provide examples of your proven track record of supporting businesses that use Apple Mac hardware/software.
2) Your CV, where applicable, and references.