Casual Tester for mobile games (working from home)
QA | remote work | Part Time
Kwalee are looking for part-time casual testers to bug test games in development, working remotely. You will be required to complete regression testing checklists during each testing session and accurately report all bugs which you find. You will be required to work both as part of a team of testers and alone testing specific areas of our games.
- Access to an iOS or Android (please specify which model you have)
- Candidate must be willing to work at short notice
- Hours of work may vary considerably per week (approx 1 - 5 hours per week)
- Access to a laptop or desktop computer with an internet connection.
- Access to Skype account for group chats and team communication.
- Candidate must be methodical and have a high attention to detail when bug checking and reporting.
- A basic understanding of google documents or excel when regression testing.
- Good games playing ability and high qualitative assessment skills.
- Previous testing/QA experience is advantageous but not essential.
- You must have access to an iOS or Android device. Please specify which model you have within your cover letter.
- Please ensure your resume/CV is attached before submitting your application.
Kwalee Ltd is a developer and publisher of smartphone games.
It was founded in 2011 by David Darling, who has been writing successful commercial video games since he was 11 years old. He co-founded Codemasters in 1986, which became a highly respected, world class game developer and publisher with massive global successes. For services to the video game industry David was awarded a CBE by the Queen.
Kwalee is different. We seek to excite and entertain our customers with innovative new games that provide incredible experiences. Come and join our team and help us make awesome games!