HR/Office Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time
Kumu Networks revolutionizing the way wireless systems are built using an innovative full-duplex wireless design that its co-founders developed in their research at Stanford. Wireless full-duplex allows a radio to transmit and receive signals at the same time using a single frequency channel. Kumu's patent pending full-duplex technology changes the basic assumptions on which current wireless radios are built, allowing for improved performance and reduced complexity across a variety of wireless devices and markets. Come help us change the future of wireless!
We seek an office and HR manager to handle the day-to-day activities for a development stage start-up company of approximately 30 employees. At a dynamic startup like Kumu, the office manager role involves wearing many hats and we are looking for someone who is comfortable with a wide range of responsibilities. Such responsibilities range from managing HR benefits to ordering lunch for employees and planning company events. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a sense of urgency and who has a passion for creating a productive and fun office environment for a small company.
- Benefits administration
- Handling of new hires and terminations
- Planning company events and team building
- Administrative support for the executive staff including managing payment of invoices and purchase orders as needed
- Management of the office facilities
- Over 10 years of administrative work experience
- Over 5 years of experience related to HR
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Start-up work experience is a plus*
• Breakfast and lunch provided daily
• Sunny, open, collaborative workspace
• Opportunity to work with great people