VP, Customer Experience
Operations | Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Korrus is a rapidly growing technology company focused on a new field of study, Human Light Interaction. Using the sun as inspiration, we are using our inventions to transform artificial light.
We develop light-based technologies to improve the physiological, visual, and psychological well-being of people. In this effort, we are pioneering in the areas of color science, AI, machine learning and software defined light.
We hire curious, collaborative, autonomous and smart people who also happen to be very nice. We have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
The VP, Customer Experience will believe that every touchpoint within the organization is a chance to make their customers experience remarkable. In turn, customers will not only remain loyal to the organization but refer others to the business. As Customer Experience leader you will be responsible for bringing World Class Customer Experience to Korrus.
- Design & Improve all aspects of the customer experience including support tools, organizational design, and process.
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the Korrus experience
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client’s behalf
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes Korrus uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the company and customer.
- Lead our global Customer Experience team to develop and share best practices, promote consistent processes, and develop and report on KPI’s.
- Balance managing daily customer and partner activities with developing and implementing big picture CX program strategies such as online portals, real time and AI chat, centralized information centers that service our customers and provide tools for our CX employees to excel in their service.
- Lead team meetings with the global team with professionalism and confidence, providing flexible support through issue identification, process improvement planning and coordination of developed improvement programs.
- Develop and compile actionable reports and distribute to key stakeholders / internal participants, managing a series of regularly distributed reports.
- Own the technology stack and process flows related to the operations of the CX team, including HubSpot, NetSuite, Jira, etc.
- Own customer advocacy goals, including generating customer reviews and testimonials.
- Own CX goals and SLAs, including but not limited to CSAT, response times, resolution times, and claims cycle times.
- Oversee the customer service portion of community management for all social sites, respond with branded messages to answer inquiries, encourage positive reviews and address customer concerns.
- Oversee the RMA recovery processes measure RMA part return performance, publish reports and metrics, and proactively identify solutions to consistently meet or exceed program goals.
- Expedite select RMA returns for root cause analysis, part demand, & quality improvements.
- Own strategy to improve and sustain best-in-class NPS/CSAT and customer health scores
- Has a minimum 7+ years of experience working in Customer Service/Support, Customer Experience.
- Minimum of 2 years leading a customer support or customer experience team.
- Experience working in eCommerce a plus.
- Experience working in a high-growth, agile environment
- Responds to new information with enthusiasm and curiosity and is comfortable stepping into a fast-paced environment and becoming an expert quickly.
- Has a solid grasp of the sales cycle and can use that foundational knowledge to deduce opportunities for partnership through discussion and observation.
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills; delivers compelling presentations with confidence
- Approaches challenges with agility and adaptability, acknowledging and pivoting their approach when there’s a better way
- Moves fast with discipline, purpose, and intention to push projects across the finish line quickly without sacrificing integrity.
- Promotes collaboration and partnership across functions, regions, and teams.
- Thinks creatively and strategically, gifted at making decisions and plans with long-term goals in mind without losing sight of the next step in front of them.
- Values a team culture that promotes inclusion, respect, and diversity, and proactively creates space for all voices to be heard.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
- Intense collaboration and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Extremely proactive problem solver, detail-oriented, with strong follow-through
- Humble, coachable, and high self-awareness.
- Highly agile and flexible, comfortable in an ever-changing environment, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Passion and interest in building incredible customer experiences via technology.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment. Exemptions may be sought for documented medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.