Sr. Director of Supply and Demand Planning
Operations | Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Korrus is a Los Angeles-based technology company and pioneer in Human Light Interaction (HLI), the next frontier in human health and wellness. Our technologies enable an ecosystem of novel products and applications at the intersection of light and wellbeing. We operate through a collection of sub-brands with specific market segment mandates.
Learn more at Korrus.com.
The Sr. Director of Supply and Demand Planning is a highly analytical and experienced leader with the ability to lead through development of world class processes (including, but not limited to Sales and Operations Planning). This role will lead the organization to ensure business plans are translated into clear, transparent inventory strategies agreed by all key upstream stakeholders, and provide clear requirements to Manufacturing and other operational departments. The Sr. Director of Supply and Demand Planning will have the profound ability to direct a team of supply chain professionals to deliver world class product availability and working capital management. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the monthly Sales & Operations Planning process to deliver cross-functional alignment and feasible long-term supply and demand plans in order to ensure a disciplined and continuous improving process that allows for action planning and decision making.
- Monitor and maintain visibility to inventory health ensuring enough resources are available troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Formulate the future strategic direction for SI&OP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning function.
- SME as Business System Analyst and ERP
- Identify and assess opportunities for structural, technology and capability enhancements.
- Summarize complete sales, inventory, and operations plans into standardized, succinct management reports to present complex details to various levels of the organization
- Provide leadership to a team of supply planning analysts by establishing both the long-term vision and near-term performance objectives for the Global Supply Chain Supply Planning team along with setting and reviewing performance and development objectives for each team member.
- Define opportunities for improvement driven by operational excellence, customer satisfaction and cost optimization
- Ensure that each functional group aligns to SIOP procedures and that continuous improvement plans are in place to enable on-going development of process and system capability
- Serve as an escalation panel for conflict resolution in optimizing for service, costs, and inventory
- Lead the monthly reporting for measuring SIOP effectiveness (Revenue, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory optimization, Customer OTD and Productivity). Ensure that Root Cause Analytics and Corrective Actions methods drive improving performance in all these areas
- Ensure that each functional group aligns to SIOP procedures and that continuous improvements plans are in place to enable on-going development of process and system capability
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA; or 8+ years of relevant experience and a MA/MBA
- Bachelors or advance degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or Management is preferred
- Exceptional data analytics capability
- Project management, supply chain transformation/business process improvement experience
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- People management and project leadership experience
- Provide strong and visible leadership to business partners
- Some travel will be required
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment. Exemptions may be sought for documented medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.