Regional Sales Manager- Middle East - Ecosense
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire and transform how we experience light. Our strategy is audacious and our expectations are high. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, photometry and mixed reality. Using the sun and the moon as inspiration, we are using our inventions to enhance our industry’s understanding of light and materially transform expectations for artificial light.
We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as Inc 500 and Deloitte for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, autonomous and smart people who also happen to be very nice. We have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
The Regional Sales Manager- Middle East will play a critical role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company. In this role, the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the V.P. of Sales to create a World Class Sales Organization that will be a key pillar to the company’s long-term growth in the Middle East.
The Regional Sales Manager - Middle East will manage sales activities in the specific sales region, which includes generating specifications, generating leads, creating sales proposals, negotiating and procuring sales contracts. The ideal candidate will exceed sales targets and establish solid long-term customer relationships
Join us as we continued our mission of revolutionizing the way things are done in the lighting industry. We are performing cutting edge research and developing innovative tools to solve challenging problems. This role brings you the opportunity to firmly apply your stamp to our organization, now and well into the future.
Join us in creating amazing, beautiful and functional experiences.
- Establishes, manages, and monitors new processes to relieve or alleviate customer business concerns or work flow processes
- Creates sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for region in support of national objectives
- Maintains and expands customer base by collaborating with sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Participates in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains personal networks
- Prepares competitive quotes and close sales
- Initiate accurate sales forecasts that provide information to management of each customer’s potential revenue within the sales cycle
- Plans and prioritize territory sales activities to achieve agreed upon goals
- Plans, coordinates, and conduct marketing activities, e.g., informational seminars and/or user group seminars. Attend and participate in Company sponsored trade shows
- Ability to design and effectively implement both short-term and long-term business strategies
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred
- Desire to cover sales objectives in the Middle East
- Industry experience is preferred
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations
- Detail oriented, sensitive to customers’ needs and company’s requirement for interaction to record and track customer information in company CRM program
- Ability to adapt creative solutions
- Great good networking capabilities
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Discipline to work with little or no supervision
- Results oriented and driven
- Strong business acumen
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Able to travel throughout the Middle East up to 70% as necessary
- Comfortable and effective working indirectly through others
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.