Marketing | Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Korrus is a Los Angeles-based technology company and pioneer in Human Light Interaction (HLI), the next frontier in human health and wellness. Our technologies enable an ecosystem of novel products and applications at the intersection of light and wellbeing. We operate through a collection of sub-brands with specific market segment mandates. Learn more at Korrus.com.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for creating, and managing the execution of, comprehensive marketing plans that meet the needs and expectations of our business stakeholders. Korrus is the parent brand to several subsidiary businesses. The marketing department acts as in internal agency that caters to our constituent business stakeholders just as an agency would to its clients. The Marketing Manager is the primary point of contact for our business stakeholders and is responsible for delivering the market support they need to achieve their business goals.
This person should be interested in developing strong, meaningful relationships with our business stakeholders. Effective and timely communication is imperative. Projects must be delivered on time and on budget. Exceptional organizational skills are key to ensure that campaigns are run efficiently.
- Primary point of contact with business stakeholders
- Strategic planning and creation of comprehensive marketing plans that support business needs
- Give regular detailed progress reports and provide exceptional customer service daily
- Monitor stakeholder needs and result of marketing support
- Oversight and coordination of teams and individuals to create, develop, and deliver successful campaigns
- Responsible for marketing plans, quality control, budget, work allocation, marketing calendars, and scheduling
- Project management
- Arranging meetings and liaising with business stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep business stakeholders and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized
- Offering creative ideas to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, communications, marketing or a related field
- Master’s degree in business or marketing for career advancement preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
- Managing a budget
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to lead and work under pressure
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build rapport with marketing team and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of current marketing trends, tools, platforms and tricks
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment. Exemptions may be sought for documented medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.