Marketing | Hybrid in Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Korrus is a Los Angeles-based technology company and pioneer in Human Light Interaction (HLI), the next frontier in human health and wellness. Our technologies enable an ecosystem of novel products and applications at the intersection of light and wellbeing. We operate through a collection of sub-brands with specific market segment mandates.
Learn more at Korrus.com
The Marketing Copywriter will be an artful storyteller, responsible for conceptualizing and composing our brand narrative, voice and stories. This critical role is responsible for crafting copy that supports and drives larger marketing initiatives that exceed the needs and expectations of our business stakeholders.
We are taking a fresh approach to storytelling and product marketing, which presents a unique opportunity to design our TOV, messaging framework and content strategy from a blank slate.
This individual will report to the Creative Director, and will serve as the voice of Korrus’ vision, values, and mission – incorporating each into every communication initiative. The right candidate will bring both enthusiasm for this mission and the intellectual curiosity to challenge conventional ways of thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the custodian of our brand promise and user experience through clear, consistent, and compelling copy for marketing materials
- Develop the company and brand voice for content across all channels including but not limited to company sites, social media, presentations, digital communication, sales tools, and product GTM
- Drive analytical rigor and consistently find creative ways to uncover untapped opportunities, drive insights, optimize initiatives, and inform future strategy/process changes
- Develop short and long-form content (product brochures, taglines, brand manifestos, emails, blog articles, banners, company presentations, and press releases)
- Write scripts for our video production and sales teams
- Work alongside Designers to create copy that enriches visual aids (images, charts, infographics etc)
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Social media captioning and copy-based creative - including maintenance of social media calendars for brand channels on all major platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc)
- Interview industry experts and internal teams
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Work with Analysts to create and oversee reports on content, web traffic, conversion rates, and SEO
- Work directly with SEO partner to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience and 8+ years of professional writing experience, preferably with experience in writing content for a variety of marketing deliverables; both print and online
- Ability to distill complex scientific and physiological concepts – science-heavy STEM background is a major plus
- Advertising agency experience is also desirable, but is not necessarily required
- Talented storyteller: You can craft compelling narratives across different channels, and you know how to match the message to the medium
- Excellent, highly creative communication, interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to roll up their sleeves to go the extra mile
- Creative and analytical thinker, with an innate ability to problem-solve and move at a rapid pace
- Ability to quickly learn processes, forge relationships cross-functionally and troubleshoot when required
- Highly motivated, proactive, organized, strategic thinker who is flexible to change and fast-paced environments
- Not afraid of leveraging data, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and work cross-functionally to leverage resources effectively
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects, prioritizing responsibilities and tasks for on-time delivery (with minimal oversight)
- Experience with AI copywriting platforms a significant plus
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment. Exemptions may be sought for documented medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.