Manufacturing | Tustin, CA | Temp to Full Time
Ecosense is a rapidly growing technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire and transform how we experience light. Our strategy is audacious, and our expectations are high. We are pioneering in the areas of color science, photometry and mixed reality. Using the sun and the moon as inspiration, we are using our inventions to enhance our industry’s understanding of light and materially transform expectations for artificial light.
We have been fortunate to light some of the most coveted spaces on earth and to be recognized by the likes of Red Dot for innovation and design, as well as Inc 500 and Deloitte for consistently making their fastest growing companies lists.
Ecosense hires curious, collaborative, autonomous and smart people who also happen to be very nice. We have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
A successful inventory clerk is somebody who has reliable abilities. The goal is to ensure that all operations have adequate material to fulfil customer orders in a timely manner. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products is critical for the attainment of business goals.
Primary Role and Responsibility:
- Proficient in cycle counting and advanced inventory processes
- Self-motivated team player who can also work independently and with minimal direction
- Must know and understand how to evaluate daily stock levels
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Management and other leaders of the operations in order to deliver timely and accurate information
- Must be able to pull jobs based off a work order
- Constant monitoring of current and new production jobs
- Must have basic math skills (addition and subtraction)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Team oriented
- Positive Attitude
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition of employment. Exemptions may be sought for documented medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.