Wi-Fi Quality Assurance Specialist
Engineering | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to drive, and validate our network products, and participate throughout the product life cycle.
- Designing, writing, and performing test plans for our Wi-Fi equipment, and end-to-end system including robustness testing
- Perform end-to-end Cloud, AI and Network Element Product Validation.
- Work with the overall team to ensure overall quality; including creating and tracking defects, improving quality processes, improving coverage
- Contribute to estimation, and scheduling of QA activities
- Work closely with our Technical Support Team to understand specific customer use cases
You should apply if:
- WLAN Access Point product verification experience is a must
- Deep understanding of the 802.11 protocol suite
- Experience with networking technologies including: bridging, VLAN, NAT, routing, TCP/IP, DHCP, SSL, HTTP/HTTPS, RADIUS, VoWiFi
- Experience in stability, capacity, and load testing of systems
- Experience with packet capture and analysis using tools such as Wireshark, Omnipeak
- Experience in Automated Testing methods and best practices for WiFi APs and Client devices.
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills to narrow down the cause of an issue, and reproduce
- Familiar with scripting languages such as shell script, Python, Perl
- Linux experience
- You have strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent