Front Desk Assistant
OfficeAdministration | Knoxville, TN | Full Time
KnoxHouses and Knox Realty are locally owned and operated. With 12 years of public service fostering trust, we have become Knoxville’s go-to team.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, be motivated to learn, able to multi-task and take initiative in a busy environment. DN Front Office Assistants love engaging our customers in the fun activities in our office while creating great relationships. Ability to travel to other locations is required for full time positions.
- Provide friendly welcome to patients while assisting them with check in process.
- Verifying Insurance and filing claims.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Maintain accurate patient records.
- Provide WOW customer service and encourage patient participation in current promotions.
- Updating patient information, answering phones, and collecting payments.
Successful Candidate Qualifications
- Quick learner
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and Energetic
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Maintain the cheerful, fun, and upbeat atmosphere of the practice
Front desk experience is a plus, but not required. Training will be provided to the right candidate. No special certifications or degrees needed. Comfortable utilizing computers required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Windows, Outlook and some Excel.
- must be able to maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.