IT | 1227, Switzerland | Full Time and Contract
Founded in 2009, Knowledge Expert have offices in Geneva (Switzerland) We work for leading international clients. K-Expert is and consulting services provider which is looking for 2 Project Managers to be based in Geneva. The ideal candidate must have a solid IT background with a good track record of infrastructure in implementing services to large accounts:
· To continue our expansion, we are looking for 2 talented Project Managers.
We are seeking a consultant to provide project management services. Within the scope of Project Management Framework and PRINCE2, the services include the following:
· Plan, execute and control projects, which are either internal or external, or manage components of a large complex project which typically impact critical operations or multiple user groups
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
· Create, maintain and execute the Project Plan, within a collaborative Project Server environment
· Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate techniques
· Manage project issues and risks
· Manage project resources and track project costs
· Track and monitor project progress against plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes and report performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· Manage project communications, including schedule, to liaise with project board and respective stakeholders during the entire project lifecycle.
· Create and maintain project management documents throughout the lifecycle of the project from Start Up to Closure.
· Execute a proper Project Closure, including transition to operation, financial and lessons learnt. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
The contractor should have the following skills and experience:
· At least 10 years of IT work experience
· More than 5 years of experience in managing IT projects
· PRINCE2 Practitioner certification / Program Management (MSP)/Agile Project Management
· Good knowledge of Office 365 and Exchange Messaging Services.
· Good knowledge of Infrastructure, ERP Applications and Hosting services
· Good knowledge of Cloud services and application development
· Experience in managing projects in a multi-cultural environment
· Experience in managing remote teams
· Expert knowledge of English is required.
Education and Languages
- IT Academic background
- Fluency in English
- Geneva (Switzerland)