IT | 1227, Switzerland | Full Time
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop the core of the frontend application using UI framework (angular)
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use, following code style convention
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Constantly propose new ideas to enhance the global UX
· Proficient knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Perfect understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Perfect understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Github
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
· Ability to work directly with Backend Developers to implement APIs and So_ware Logic to Angular Framework
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
· Gender: Male / Femal
· Age: between 22 and 35 years old
· Marital status: Single
· Years of experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years in online businesses such as online classified