Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
MARKETING COORDINATOR - KNIXTEEN
Knixwear is a Toronto-based, digital-first brand, reinventing intimate apparel for real life. In June, we expanded our brand to include Knixteen: The first ever line of period underwear designed exclusively for teens!
Knixteen is a brand focused on engaging with Gen Z online and providing no BS resources on all things periods.
We’re looking for a well-rounded marketer with exceptional social media skills to join our new Knixteen Brand team.
We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knixwear journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creative Development: You will cultivate and expand the Knixteen aesthetic and tone-of-voice through the creation of mood boards, brand guidelines and creative briefs
- Content Creation: Develop assets (photography, video, copywriting etc.) for all social media channels and program the daily distribution of that content
- Partnerships: Form and manage relationships with Gen Z media outlets, brands and influencers to help build the brand through collaborations
- Events: Identify opportunities to activate the Knixteen brand IRL and oversee all events from ideation to execution
- Influencer Marketing: Manage monthly budgets for influencer sponsorships and perform daily outreach to pitch new partners on working with Knixteen
- Analytics and Reporting: As a direct-to-consumer brand you will be expected to track daily growth of social channels and marketing campaigns against monthly goals
What We’re Looking For:
- An extroverted marketer who isn’t afraid to get in front of the camera to engage with our online community
- Exceptional creative writing and communication skills
- A strong visual aesthetic to help build the Knixteen brand
- A genuine interest in Gen Z and a desire to stay on top of pop culture and social media trends relevant to this demographic
- A team player who also feels comfortable going at it alone
- Good project management skills and the ability to stay cool in fast-paced and ambiguous situations
- Attention to detail and a perfectionist when it comes to upholding brand standards
- A "get it done" no task too small attitude
Background and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in (but not limited to) Business, Marketing, Design or related field with 1-2 years of social media, PR or online community building experience
- Bonus points if you have graphic design and/or video editing skills
- Bonus bonus points if you have a social following of your own
Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, and free Knix product.
In lieu of a cover letter please include the following with your application:
One of your responsibilities at Knixteen will be building out an ambassador program through our audience of teenage followers. Write a 1-2 paragraph pitch that can be posted online soliciting members of our community to sign up to become a Knixteen ambassador.