Email Marketing Manager
Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Knix is a leading intimate apparel company that aims to knix the bad and make the good even better. Our mission is simple: to create the best intimates on the planet that empower women everywhere to do more of what they love. Our products and brand have been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Women’s Health, the Globe and Mail, Dragons Den and hundreds of other publications.
This role presents the opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing e-commerce companies. We are on the hunt for a world-class email and retention marketer to join our team.
We look for teammates that are ambitious, filled with ideas, always curious, honest, down to earth, and excited to be a part of the Knix journey as we build Canada’s next big brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of strategy and operations of Knix and the Knixteen email marketing program.
- Drive and develop email cadence in customer acquisition, retention, and post-sale communication
- Use customer data to personalize the email experience segmenting and targeting personalized messaging to curated email lists based on CRM data
- Ownership of development and execution of the email calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization
- Create strong relationships across all teams to determine the appropriate email content, cadence, and creative executions
- Weekly, monthly, long-term reporting, and providing strategic recommendations and tests based on performance
- Responsible for all email KPIs: deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Strong understanding of best in class email marketing, new tools and software, and desire/ability to create a best in class program, participation in email marketing community
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years email marketing experience
- Keen visual aesthetic and ability to communicate Knix’s brand image and tone of voice through email acquisition and retention efforts
- Analytical horsepower -- prior experience analyzing results and applying learnings that helped build a consumer brand
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with different teams in the organization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Energetic, positive, patient, and adaptable
- Committed to learn every single day
Compensation and Perks
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, the latest Knix gear