Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Knixwear is a Toronto-based, digital-first brand, reinventing intimate apparel for real life. Our ambition is to build the most customer-centric company on the planet. By listening and iterating, we are creating intimate apparel that women love to love to live in.
We are looking for a copy writer to bring to life a distinct tone of voice and to help us elevate the brand message through all communications, create meaningful relationships with our customers and drive consistency across all touch points.
The ideal candidate is insightful, collaborative, optimistic and passionate about building genuine relationships with customers. Candidates should be able to establish a consistent voice that can come through in everything from ad creative to product copy. Daily projects would include concept development, collaborating with brand strategist on messaging frameworks and marketing materials such as, scripts, website updates, social media, product copy, print, packaging, and collaborating on larger web projects.
- Develop distinct brand voice and copy consistent with our brand purpose
- Assist in copy development for new product launches and campaigns
- On-going copy development for web based marketing
- Continue to drive the brand forward by pulling inspiration from customers and other passion points
- 1-4 years experience at an agency or digital-first consumer brand preferred, but not required
- A solid creative portfolio that features web-based, creative projects
- Self-starter with high energy
- Customer obsessed
- Relentless optimism
The Compensation and perks:
- We offer competitive start-up full-time salary
- Health and dental benefits, flexible vacation policy, the latest Knixwear gear
- A culture of optimism