Knightspeed Moving Orlando Team
Operations | Orlando, FL | Full Time and Part Time
Knightspeed is a transportation company. Services include household goods moving, commercial relocations, mass-moving projects, and general labor.
The company was founded in Orlando, by University of Central Florida Alumni, originally as a student dorm moving service in 2013. The business has evolved to a full-service residential and commercial moving company, servicing the entire state of Florida.
Knightspeed sells peace of mind and customer service. With 100% five-star reviews across all platforms, the company’s reputation is its most valuable asset. The Knightspeed team are active members of the community, partnering with a series of real estate companies, universities, and non-profits.
- Deliver a stress-free experience to the customer
- Safely pack and transport household goods
- Grow with Knightspeed as we become a nation-wide brand
- Flexible availability for 15-25 hours per week
- Willing and able to lift 150 pounds comfortably
- Must have ample customer service and manual labor experience (moving experience preferred but not required)
- Great pay with potential to make great tips
- Flexible self scheduling. Work on your own time
- Work with young millennial team of entrepreneurs
- Outdoor high pace work environment. Work out and earn money.