Operations | Lathrop, CA | Full Time
Kiwi Crate is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We’re a monthly subscription company and are growing our customer support team to provide email, phone, social media, and chat support. With multiple support channels, providing integrated and effective support is one of our top priorities!
This is a terrific opportunity to gain experience at an exciting e-commerce start-up where you’ll interact daily with our development, operations and marketing teams to deliver delightful service and improve the Kiwi Crate experience for our customers.
- Process daily orders by generating shipping labels for the fulfillment team
- Work closely with the customer support team to resolve fulfillment-related questions and issues
- Work with remote and onsight production managers to resolve back-orders, shipping/logistics issues, general stock planning, and fulfillment planning
- Work with receiving, outbound, and inventory teams to resolve shipping logs and reconcile inventory systems
- Assist with inventory management and reconciliation, put away, and cycle counting as needed to maintain accurate inventory records.
Who you are: You're positive, motivated, dynamic, thoughtful, creative, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial with excellent judgment. You’re seeking to learn, interested in solving problems, and comfortable interacting with people. This position has growth potential for the right candidate.
Required skills and qualifications include:
- Strong desire to learn with an orientation to looking for areas of improvement and finding the root cause of problems
- Positive energy, enjoy a fast pace, a bit of occasional chaos, and not afraid of change
- Ability to motivate team a team
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to set and manage multiple priorities.
- Quantitative skills: (basic math, Excel) skills that enable you to create and track fulfillment metrics and inventory.
- Software skills: Comfort with Microsoft products, especially Excel (know the basics, we can teach the special skills), .
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly organized and detail oriented
- Preferred qualifications
- Experience and understanding of best practices in order fulfillment, cycle counting, receiving, and inventory management.
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter telling us why you're interested in Kiwi Crate and what you think you'd bring to this specific position and our team! PLEASE NOTE WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT A COVER LETTER--we don't consider resumes without a cover letter.
Compensation is commensurate with similar roles in our area.
More about us:
We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We offer a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. We're backed by leading investors and were named one of the "20 Startups to Watch" by Business Insider and "Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley" by Lead411. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance from Caltrain.
As a start-up celebrating creativity and development, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve. A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are important to this position.