Marketing | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We offer a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our offices are located in Mountain View, CA within walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Role and Responsibilities:
KiwiCo is looking for an experienced marketing manager to help deliver key brand programs through day-to-day execution and overall project management. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about KiwiCo’s mission, while also creative and strategic in their approach to increasing KiwiCo’s brand awareness. You have the ability to translate brand pillars and values into actionable plans for our various channels.
- Partner with the wider brand team to execute projects (spanning paid SMM ads, organic social content, PR strategy, etc) to deliver assets on time and on-brand.
- Support and drive the company campaign calendar. Partner with cross-functional team members in Marketing, Design, or Content to publish and distribute compelling content and narratives to our audiences.
- Encourage customer and lead engagement through various paid and organic marketing channels. Track on-site traffic, email sign-ups, purchase conversion, and other key engagement metrics to make thoughtful recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute and solidify foundational elements of our brand across visual and copy needs. Maintain consistency across various customer touchpoints.
- Usher projects through completion while project managing tasks and priorities effectively and efficiently.
As a start-up celebrating creativity and development, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace.
- 3-5 years’ experience in brand, public relations, or digital marketing.
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with consumer and/or children's products and marketing to parents. Excellent eye for design aesthetic.
- Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills. Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Looker is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agility and aptitude to create strategic marketing plans and do hands-on implementation.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines. Own results and have ample experience pivoting mid-campaign and responding to data in real-time in service of driving campaign results
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts customers and brand. We move quickly, but we bring care and thoughtfulness to everything we do.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgment, all in the name of seeing projects from the idea stage through to successful completion.
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.