Influencer Marketing Manager
Marketing | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We offer a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. We’re backed by leading investors and were named one of the “20 Startups to Watch” by Business Insider. Our offices are located in Mountain View, within walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced and quantitative marketing manager to join our team to manage our Influencer program. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about our brand, analytical and innovative in their approach to acquiring and engaging customers.
- Build on existing roster of YouTube and Instagram influencers, expand into new platforms (ex: TikTok)
- Manage talent agencies
- Research and keep up on industry trends. Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environment
- Pull weekly campaign marketing reports and regularly analyze performance on KPIs to optimize CPA goal
- Develop test plans and apply data driven techniques to optimize sales including: frequency testing, messaging testing, offer testing, segmentation / audience targeting
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results, learn from what doesn’t work and further optimize and scale what does work.
We seek team players with an infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, love a rapid pace and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- 2-5 years managing influencer campaigns in-house or for an agency
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of all marketing performance metrics, LTV analysis
- Strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with consumer and/or children's products and marketing to parents
- Experience devising and executing A/B test plans and conducting performance analysis
- Excellent data analysis skills and expertise with Excel
- Excellent verbal communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change and perform under tight deadlines. Own results and have ample experience pivoting mid-campaign, and responding to data in real-time in service of driving campaign results
- Care deeply about the quality of your work and how it impacts customers and brand. We move quickly, but we bring care and thoughtfulness to everything we do
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgement, all in the name of seeing projects from idea stage through to successful completion
- BA/BS degree
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.