E-Commerce Product Manager
Product | Mountain View, CA | Full Time
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We offer a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. We’re backed by leading investors and were named one of the “20 Startups to Watch” by Business Insider. Our offices are located in Mountain View, within walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a product manager to help take us to the next level. We are seeking a smart, analytical, driven, and entrepreneurial quick learner to join our team. You will be instrumental in helping to improve our product and grow our business, especially our e-commerce store. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire product development lifecycle from ideation, requirements definition, to launch and optimization.
- Identify and prioritize product opportunities by leveraging and analyzing business intelligence, web analytics, competitive research, and user research
- Write clear and concise product requirements, and clearly communicate the requirements to the broader team
- Collaborate with business, development, marketing, operations, and design teams to drive projects to successful completion, including project management and testing, to ensure that business goals are achieved
- Design, conduct, and analyze A/B testing results to optimize e-commerce conversion
- Measure and report results, track bugs, and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization.
- Smart/ Analytical - You are able to assess and analyze complex problems and figure out the best solution. You know your way around Excel and Web Analytics tools and are able to derive actionable insights.
- Communications/ Collaborative - You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization. You understand the value of teams and play nicely with others.
- Business Savvy - You are business savvy and clearly understand how product changes impact key business metrics. You are able to make product recommendations based on likely ROI.
- Product Experience - You have at least 2 years of consumer internet / mobile product management experience, preferably at a startup. You have great intuition around what makes a product viral, engaging, and easy to use.
- Entrepreneurial - You love working with small teams in a fast-paced environment, are comfortable with uncertainty, multi-task and willing to wear lots of multiple hats. You are able to work under pressure and successfully drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fast / Agile - You work quickly with a sense of urgency. You enjoy being part of an agile team, moving towards our vision but responding quickly to changes. You believe in continuous learning and improvement.
- Passion - You love building products, technology, and the startup culture. You are inspired by customer needs and the desire to build great products to meet these needs.
- Detail Oriented - You proactively think through corner cases as you define product requirements, and are diligent in tracking and managing all project dependencies.
- More about you: You're positive, motivated, dynamic, thoughtful, and a creative problem solver.
- Education: BS/BA required.
- E-commerce experience - You have experience working on an e-commerce site and know what it takes to grow revenue and improve purchase conversion.
- Technical - You know basic coding and can communicate with the development team on a technical level.
- Startup experience - You’ve started something yourself or have been part of an early-stage startup.
- Agile experience - You have experience with agile development methodologies.
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.