Accounting Specialist (Full-Time, Temp to Hire)
Finance | Mountain View, CA | Temp to Full Time
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn; and arm them with the creative confidence and tools to change the world. Our core offering is a subscription service that delivers hands-on projects to kids of all ages. We also have an online store and a content hub for families. We take great pride and ownership in the products and experiences we design and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance to the Caltrain station. Currently, we are working remotely. As guidelines permit, we will move to our plan of hybrid, remote/in-office work.
Role and Responsibilities:
KiwiCo is looking for a diligent, detail-oriented go-getter to join our accounting team. This is a full-time temp to hire role and will focus primarily on Accounts Receivable to start.
- Invoicing customers on a daily basis
- Data entry of both invoices and payments into Quickbooks Online
- Completing new vendor application forms
- AR reporting and following up on overdue invoices
- Collaborate with Customer Care team to resolve order/invoicing issues
As a start-up celebrating creativity and development, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Minimum 1-2 years of A/R experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate across various departments.
- Extremely accurate and detail-oriented
- A deep commitment to honest, ethical conduct in all of your dealings and an ability to adhere to the company’s core values
- Experience working with Quickbooks Online is a plus
- AA or BS in accounting, finance or relevant field
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.