Finance | Mountain View, CA | Part Time
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. We offer a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. We’re backed by leading investors and were named one of the “20 Startups to Watch” by Business Insider. Our offices are located in Mountain View, within walking distance from the Caltrain station.
Role and Responsibilities
KiwiCo is looking for a diligent, detail-oriented go-getter to join our accounting team. This is a part time role to start (25-30hrs/week) and will focus on all aspects of Accounts Receivable.
- Own the Accounts Receivables process
- Invoicing customers on a daily basis
- Data entry of both invoices and payments into Quickbooks Online
- Completing new vendor application forms
- Make bank deposits using a remote check capture device
- AR reporting and following up on overdue invoices
- Collaborate with Customer Care team to resolve order/invoicing issues
As a start-up celebrating creativity and development, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Minimum 1-2 years of A/R experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate across various departments.
- Extremely accurate and detail-oriented
- A deep commitment to honest, ethical conduct in all of your dealings and an ability to adhere to the company’s core values
- Experience working with Quickbooks Online is a plus
- AA or BS in accounting, finance or relevant field
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.