Global Equity Asset Portfolio Manager to join our partner funds
Finance | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
Our Search Fund - Kitsilano Capital Partners - is looking to hire a Global Equity Asset Portfolio Manager to join our partner funds $500M Asset Management fund as an Investment Generalist. This is an exceptional opportunity to work at a quickly growing world class organization with established Senior Portfolio Managers.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the GLobla Equity Portfolio Manager will play a key role in making and managing public investments. Utilizing a long-term, fundamental research driven approach, the Portfolio Manager will search the Global markets for attractive investment opportunities in the public equity market. In addition, the Portfolio Manager will oversee the Equity Analyst and work together to uncover mispriced global equities.
A demonstrated commitment to fundamental investing and a strong background of making investment decisions are essential for this role, as is a firm belief in value investing or GARP investing. Ideally, the successful Portfolio Manager will have experience making buy and sell decisions for global equities as a generalist. Experience in any of the GICS sectors will also be considered.
- MUST HAVE - 10+ years of experience in the investment profession, ideally in Buy Side Public Markets
- MUST HAVE - CFA
- MUST HAVE - Fundamental investor using a Value or GARP investing style
- MUST HAVE - Strong research, financial modelling, analytical, and valuation skills
- Proven ability to produce clear, logical and convincing arguments and explain complex ideas simply
- Experience managing and mentoring junior team members
- Intellectually curious and passionate about investing
- Ability to prioritize and deliver high quality product within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and the ability to work on a team
- Willingness to travel semi frequently
- Experience as a Generalist and/or in Global markets