Finance | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
Our Search Fund - Kitsilano Capital Partners - is looking for a Fund Accountant to join our team of finance leaders. Kitsilano is in the process of performing due diligence on established mature companies with revenues between $5 - $10M per year. Our focus is on retail, hospitality and education. As a Fund Accountant, you will be responsible for reviewing financials of Kitsilano itself, but heavily involved in the due diligence process of all our potential investments.
The Successful Candidate
Kitsilano is looking for a candidate with 4 or more years experience and has earned their CPA/CA designation. Preference will be given towards candidate with Big 4 experience and those who have entrepenreial experience.
· CPA designation
· Undergraduate degree in business, engineering and/or economics
· Strong profiencicy with Caseware, Sage 50 and Quickbooks and/or other similar Accounting software programs
· Strong understanding of search fund and the private equity model
· Experience in retail, hospitality and/or education sector
· Willing to travel in and around Ontario during review/due diligence process
Kitsilano Office is at the corner of Bay & Wellington in Downtown Toronto. We are currently a team of four but are in hiring to support our growth plans.
Kitsilano is an equal access employer and will be hiring the best candidate for the role, based on merit.