Senior Manager, Sourcing and Procurement Analyst
Supply Chain | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite, a Gilead company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
The Senior Manager, Sourcing and Procurement Analyst will be responsible for extracting data from systems and leveraging tools to provide analysis to support cost effective sourcing and procurement recommendations and decisions. The position will be responsible for tracking spend and developing scenario analysis models for future activities. The Senior Manager will perform market analysis and partner with the Procurement Category Manager to develop business cases, conduct RFI and RFP analysis and assist in ensuring stakeholder compliance with contracts and policies. The role will develop and maintain KPI databases for procurement. In addition the Analyst will support eProcurement activities and drive continuous improvement in systems and procedures.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Deliver timely, accurate and actionable data and analysis supporting sourcing and procurement initiatives.
- Analyze and trend complex data sets and provide meaningful summaries to drive strategic decisions and support negotiations.
- Work closely with the Category Managers to identify business opportunities and support bid/proposal analysis plan.
- Develop, implement and maintain tools for analyzing the supplier portfolio, spend and identify high impact costs reduction activities.
- Coordinate, consolidate and maintain key performance metrics and scorecards for supplier performance.
- Perform research on markets, suppliers and materials.
- Collaborate with IT and Business systems team to continuously improve sourcing and procurement systems ensuring compliance.
- Implementing e-Sourcing techniques and engaging with suppliers who provide e-catalogs.
- Process required reporting as well as fulfill adhoc reporting needs of the business.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining and optimizing business operation flows.
- BA/BS degree in Data Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in data analytics supporting sourcing, procurement and/or supply chain in healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated high degree of proficiency with enterprise resource planning software (Oracle), including inventory management and procurement, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills, attention to detail with demonstrated ability to deliver analysis supporting business decisions.
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present to and engage with a wide range of audiences.
- Experience with Sourcing, eProcurement and P2P processes.
- Pharmaceutical or biopharma industry experience preferred.
- Requires ability to travel minimum of 10 %.
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.