Senior Manager, Compliance Department
Legal | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com.
The Senior Manager, Compliance Department will assist in executing aspects of Kite’s Compliance Program and ensuring full compliance will all applicable laws and regulations. This will include maintenance of all written policies and procedures, delivering compliance and policy training across organization, assisting with compliance communication efforts. Position will interact with departments across Kite and assist in developing tools and resources for our employees to use to understand and follow Kite compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist with managing the Company’s overall development and delivery of Compliance training to individuals and organizations throughout the company
- Enhance and develop further compliance tools and job aids to assist employees across the organization
- Develop and enhance existing compliance training on-line, live and multimedia offerings
- Work closely with Commercial training to identify product messaging and promotional risks and assist in enhancing on-going product training and support tools
- Oversee approval of third party events and advisory boards with various departments.
- Facilitate remedial action and training based on legal and senior management feedback to clarify areas of confusion and improve overall compliance program
- Assist with enhancing and delivering elements of Kite’s on-going compliance communication strategy across the organization
- Experience in policy development and healthcare compliance content development and training with 5 to 10 years healthcare, device, and /or biotech experience.
- Knowledge of federal fraud and abuse laws, including FDA/OIG guidelines, Industry Codes and privacy laws.
- Knowledge of the Physician Payments Sunshine Act and aggregate spend reporting requirements
- Medical Affairs, Commercial, or field based training experience is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation capabilities, interpersonal skills and conflict resolution
- Negotiation skills requiring exceptional interpersonal communication
- Ability to persuade with verbal and written communications involving multiple client groups
- Ability to maintain an independent and objective perspective while developing and maintaining a strong partnership
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.