Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Business Planning
Supply Chain | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
The Senior Analyst, Supply Chain Business Planning will be responsible for delivering a variety of strategic analyses to support supply chain projects and recommendations.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Advance risk management / business continuity planning and identify areas of supply chain risk and mitigations to ensure uninterrupted supply of raw materials and finished goods
- Participate in Kite’s long range planning process, including demand planning, strategic capacity planning, and aligning cross functional stakeholders on operational, financial, and regulatory assumptions that impact manufacturing network strategy
- Develop framework for Supply Chain business policies, author select policies, and oversee completion
- Support Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) by providing select analyses and recommendations.
- Develop supply chain strategies in support of clinical trials, product commercialization, and launch
- Support business cases for Tech Ops investments
- Objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
- Interface with all levels of organization, including senior management
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization cross-functionally – Commercial, Clinical Operations, Program Management, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Supply Chain, Strategy Business Office
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of operations or supply chain experience in life sciences industry
- Strong background in one or more of the following: operations, GMP processes, supply chain planning
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex problems using multiple sources of information
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across different stakeholders (Finance, Manufacturing, Commercial, Clinical Operations, Quality)
- Good business acumen, ability to think strategically and analytically, including financial analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills including presentations and ability to influence all levels of staff, including executives
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced environment while delivery a timely and high quality end work product
- Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Works well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Enthusiastic team player
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.