Research Associate, Cell Culture (Contract)
Product Sciences | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time and Contract
Kite Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Setup, monitor, sample and analyze cell culture processes
- Maintain, calibrate and operate cell culture equipment and instruments
- Maintain laboratory, monitor lab inventory and order supplies
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures and batch records
- Assist in the writing, reviewing and editing of accurate technical documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences or other relevant Life Sciences field
- 1+ year of cell culture experience with handling and propagation of human primary cells is required; academia or industry setting
- Excellent aseptic/sterile techniques
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.