Manager, Supply Chain - Materials Planning
Supply Chain | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
The Manager, Supply Chain Materials Planning is responsible for executing and managing the monthly demand and supply planning cycle using Kinaxis Rapid Response software program and planning assigned raw materials.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Ensure sufficient supplies of key raw materials to support clinical trials and commercial launch
- Support inventory forecasting activities for clinical and commercial production runs
- Monitor functional area data quality reports and metrics identifying master data errors and identify revisions to data quality reports, new tools and/or processes to proactively prevent, identify, monitor and correct master data errors to resolution
- Create new procedures and processes to drive desired results
- Develop business cases and execute specific projects as required
- Provide timely updates to stakeholders on status of readiness activities and related projects
- Intermediate analytical skills to evaluate and interpret moderately complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information
- Identify and analyzes problems and opportunities to streamline departmental activities and lead projects to drive improvements
- Partner with all relevant stakeholders to share and implement best practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree and 3 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Associate's degree and 10 years of operations or supply chain experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using Kinaxis Rapid Response
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience with Change Control Management, Deviations and CAPA Systems
- Understands advanced supply chain concepts
- Experience with industry regulations, GMP, compliance and pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology processes
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, and be able to communicate concisely and in a timely manner to clients’ requests
- Works under minimal direction
- Material, Production, Planning Master data and Quality Management and Inspection plan experience in Oracle E Business Suite
- Rapid Response authoring to create / modify resources, worksheets, dashboard and alerts
- APICS certification and/or relevant course work
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.