Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain
Supply Chain | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Leads, manages and supports tasks and projects in support of Kite Pharma’s Logistics efforts & plans
- Inputs and monitors cell order progress within Kite Pharma’s ERP System.
- Reconciles shipment data between multiple systems to ensure alignment
- Acts as liaison between Kite Manufacturing and Kite Commercial for cell orders.
- Troubleshoots and develops plans of action for both expected & unanticipated logistical issues during the transport of Kite Pharma product
- Continuously refines and improves product transport & storage processes
- Develops, authors, and implements procedures and work instructions for logistics related processes
- Proactively manages the sourcing, onboarding, performance and relationship of logistics couriers, external warehouses, and other suppliers
- Prepares, reviews and presents data, reports and presentations as assigned.
- Collaborates effectively with multiple individuals and organizations in a cross-functional, team- oriented environment
- Manages order process from order generation, changes, shipment and final delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of biologic material transport a plus
- Ability to work with multiple database and electronic systems. Experience with Oracle/ERP, courier, and material ordering portals, considered a plus
- Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing SOPs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Santa Monica, CA. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters