Front Desk Receptionist
Administration | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite Pharma Inc., founded in 2009, is dedicated to the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s own immune system to fight tumor cells. We are a small, dynamic and accomplished team with an exciting growth trajectory for the coming year. We are seeking a bright, energetic Front Desk Receptionist at our headquarters in Santa Monica to perform general front desk receptionist duties.
- Receive and direct visitors, clients and customers to appropriate locations and parties
- Maintain a visitors log and issue parking badges
- Notify employees of visitor arrival
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate party
- Perform related clerical work such as filing, sorting, mail distribution and completing special projects as needed
- Take inventory and maintain office and kitchen supplies and ensure that the stock is sufficient
- Reserve conference rooms and update daily schedules
- Arrange for FedEx deliveries and pick-ups
- Maintain the organization and overall appearance of the front desk, conference rooms and other general areas where visitors will meet
- Order catering and lunches upon request for meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Positive can-do attitude and a willingness to help others
- Efficient with computers including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point,
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Prior employment at a biotech or pharmaceutical company a plus
Kite Pharma Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in beautiful Santa Monica, CA just steps from Santa Monica Boulevard and right off the 10 Freeway. We are able to offer the upside of working in a small, but growing company where everyone knows your name and respects your opinion while at the same time offering top-notch benefits. Did we forget to mention the stock options? To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.