Administration | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite Pharma Inc, founded in 2009, is dedicated to the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s own immune system to fight tumor cells. We are a dynamic and accomplished team with an exciting growth trajectory for the coming year.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Medical Officer and his team. You will manage a wide range of support functions in a fast paced, growing environment. You will be a key member of the team and like everyone on the team you may be asked to jump in to assist in areas outside of your primary responsibilities. You will be flexible, proactive, and resourceful with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Responsibilities (include but limited to):
- Manage schedules and coordinate travel and logistics for the CMO as well as his direct reports
- Prepares materials and presentations for meetings and set up rooms as needed
- Responsible for processing and completing expense reports
- Answers calls and assists in managing emails
- Provides general administrative support, including providing copies, maintaining files and updating shared files on the server
- Assists in coordinating interviews and greets candidates
- Assists with planning company and department events
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience in an office or administrative role (ideally in a small company)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Kite Pharma, an equal opportunity employer, is located in beautiful Santa Monica, CA just steps from Santa Monica Blvd and right off the 10. We are able to offer the opportunity to be part of the first 100 employees in this successful, fast growing company. A place everyone knows your name and respects your opinion while at the same time offering benefits and time off packages commensurate to any large corporation. Did we forget to mention the stock options? To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume or CV, cover letter and salary requirements. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.