Director / Senior Director, Program Management
Program Management | Santa Monica, CA | Full Time
Kite, a Gilead company, is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com.
We are seeking a Program Manager (Director or Senior Director level) to work in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy in our Santa Monica, CA office. This individual will work closely with the cross functional program teams and with Kite’s strategic business partners to drive strategy, and ensure execution and achievement of program goals.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Development of an integrated global Program strategy, including life-cycle management.
- Coordinate and ensure execution of the Program strategy across sub-teams and functions.
- Creation of program vision and asset strategy documents.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a cross-functional Program team.
- Serve as a central point of expertise for the program and drive collaboration and performance across the team.
- Program goal planning and execution.
- Issue identification, mitigation, and resolution.
- Generate analyses and develop business case to support decisions regarding prospective opportunities consistent with the strategic direction of the company.
- Alliance management of key partnerships.
- Engage stakeholders, ensure cross-functional alignment, and facilitate internal and external communication.
- Life Sciences B.S. degree and MBA, MD, or PhD required.
- Significant experience (15 years+) in drug development and commercialization with exceptional business acumen and executive, general management perspective.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills, including creative, problem solving mindset and excellent strategic thinking skills.
- Superior business-case modeling proficiency.
- Previous Program Leadership experience.
- Ability to rapidly identify key priorities, align strategic and tactical plans, and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, including ability to navigate and build trust throughout the organization and with individuals at all levels.
- Experience establishing and managing highly-effective external collaborations
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present to and engage with a wide range of audiences;
Kite, A Gilead Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Kite, a Gilead company, offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.