Director, Program Management
Marketing | Uxbridge, United Kingdom | Full Time
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognise and kill tumours. Kite Europe is headquartered in Stockley Park, UK and is currently adding talent as it focuses on developing the European Region in support of providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs.
We are seeking a Director, Program Management to work in the exciting launch phase of Kite’s first cancer immunotherapy in Europe. This individual will work closely with the European Leadership Team across key management forums, including the International Management Teams, the Global Program Management and Cross-Functional Program Teams. As such this person will be a key strategic and operational business partner who supports preparation and execution of the European launch. This position will report into our Head of Europe.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Primary role is to manage commercial launch preparations, business planning/operating teams, and driving progress to successful European launch preparation.
- Attend all E.U. governance and launch planning meetings to facilitate, organize, and track the progress of launch preparations. Create and maintain management reports, launch dashboards, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Ensure seamless communication and cross-functional alignment of E.U. and U.S. operating leadership, and program team members. Regularly attend global Program Management and program team meetings to maintain robust E.U.-U.S. connection, ensure alignment of program strategy, serve as a voice of E.U. stakeholders, and resolve issues.
- Work closely with the Head of Europe to manage day-to-day operations of the London office.
- Serve as a central support and a point of integration for the London office.
- Assist with issue identification, mitigation, and resolution.
- Generate analyses and develop the business case to support decisions regarding prospective opportunities consistent with the strategic direction of the company.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Life Sciences B.S. degree required. MBA or PhD preferred.
- Superior program management achievements. Six Sigma and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications (or similar) required.
- Significant experience in biopharmaceutical drug development and commercialization with exceptional business acumen and executive perspective.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills, including creative, problem-solving mindset and excellent strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to rapidly identify key priorities, align strategic and tactical plans, and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding relationship building and communication skills, including the ability to navigate and build trust throughout the organization and with individuals at all levels.
- Possess a willingness and ability to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively present to and engage with a wide range of audiences.
Kite Pharma is an equal opportunity employer based in Stockley Park, UK. Kite Pharma offers the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters.